I finally got to work on this dreamy yarn and am making tights.


I had a few false starts and had to rip it back a bit already but this time… I got really far and discovered I had an evil (and ugly) spiraling seam.



This happened because I used a combination of single and double increases but did so on the same side of the marker. I reached out to the Ravelry forums and learned I should cut back my frequency of decreases and do only double increases and toggle from one side of the marker to the other and that should keep it even.

Here are some images of the tights as they will never be looking like again.

Time to get ripping. :/

Advertisements